Saturday, May 10, 2008

Disappear

How is it possible? People don't believe anymore in themselves!! An eternal song reminds us the greatness we all possess... Blind eyes... magnificent horizons banished forever... streams of hope no more summoned...
Where are you going through that path? What is your destination? Stand still until the Automn of your dreams takes over everything...
I am different... everybody is... all of us...
Why do you all behave like the others? Why?
A convocation... every dawn... A dance when the new born miraculous sunshine comes to you... a toast to the greatest moment: now... pay homage to the eternity by going for it!
The riverside of your soul needs to be shown...
Let's make a party of souls!!!!
Let's ruin our masks!!!
Let's leave your place for good if you are not yourself!!!
Let's go to nowhere to find everything!!!!

I'll leave today
Cause there's nothing left to keep me here
I'll fade away
I'll turn my back and disappear...

Disappear... Disappear...

No comments: