Monday, December 18, 2017

Love from Heaven. By Lorna Byrne. Quotes

-If we are unable to love ourselves, we are unable to love another.
-Love is the most powerful force in the world; it comes from our soul, it comes from Heaven.
-I see angels all the time. I see them physically as clearly as I see my daughter sitting across the dinner table from me.
-We are all born pure love.
-When we don't let ourselves feel emotions such as compassion and love for our fellow human beings, even strangers, we become less human and this allows emotions such as hate and anger to flourish.
-Each and every one of us human beings has a soul.
-In a newborn baby who has just come from Heaven I see the soul much more forward in the body.
-Self-love is about valuing and loving who you are.
-Your guardian angel loves you unconditionally.
-"Dear God
Please help me to release that most
precious gift you have given me of
love,
That gift of love that comes from 
Heaven and is connected to my soul.
Amen"
-We all need to be aware when tough things happen to us, that we have a choice of how to respond.

No comments: