Thursday, June 1, 2023

The 5 am club by Robin Sharma. Quotes X

 -In a world that seeks to keep you down, build yourself up. In an epoch that wishes you would stay in the dark, step into your light. At a time that mesmerizes you to forget your gifts, reclaim your genius. 

-Display respect and compassion. 

-I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is not brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible handing it on to future generations. 

-Commitment, discipline, patience, and work. Values few believe in these days, where so many have an entitlement mentality, expecting a rich, productive and fulfilling life to just show up one day like a sparrow at the beginning of spring. 

-A society of adults behaving like spoiled little children is how I sometimes see our world right now. 

-Nothing works for those who don't do the work. 

-You will learn to rise early, regularly, so you'll get more done by noon than most people get done in a week and so you'll optimize your health, happiness and peacefulness. 

-There is a reason so many of the great achievers of the world get up before the sun: it's the most special part of the day. 

-Empires arrive in many forms, economic is just one of them. You can also create empires of artistry, productivity, humanity, philanthropy, personal freedom, and even spirituality. 

-Sensitivity born of latent pain. 

No comments: