Thursday, August 31, 2023

The 5 AM club by Robin Sharma. Quotes XXVII

 -Why she'd given up so many of the pursuits that had brought her such harmony?

-I am running my life by another series of metrics: by my connection with my natural power and by my intimacy with my authenticity and by the vitality around my physicality and by the size of my joy. 

-She promised herself she'd exploit the challenge she was facing with her investors to raise her grade of courage. 

-Her commitment to defending the natural heroism she'd learn we all have within us, at our center beneath of layers of fear, insecurity and limitation that we all collect as we advance through life. 

-Often, a bad example teaches us more about who we wish to become than a good one could ever provide. 

-One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today.

-Rise and shine so you'll escape the misery of mediocrity. 

-The best is about to come. 

No comments: