Monday, December 3, 2007

Footsteps in the infinite

Tell me... tell me please... Tell me why nobody hears that sweet symphony that embraces solitude..
Tell me why they are so lonesome in the middle of the crowd...
Tell me how it is possible not to dream in direction to the eternal twilight...
Tell me why sometimes I do feel so weak... so vulnerable... so defeated... so hopeless... so misplaced... so invisible... so powerless...
Tell me... why wearing masks is the pantomime at which every body pays homage to...
Tell me where I do have to go... because I am tired... tired of this uncertainty... of so many believed starts and so many heartbreaking endings... tired of calling all doors and not being given a simple opportunity...
Tired of looking for greatness and goodness and chimeras, and utopias and the only thing I find is emptiness... and superficiality...
Where are you? Where? I kneel before the wind and the horizon... I beg you... tell me... Where are you? Because I don't have much left to keep going...
Where are you? Where to go? Give me a sign! Am I so blind that I can not see you? Am I?
I feel like I lived one thousand lives before... so worn out... so ignored...
Is there something which to struggle for?
What is life? A mirage? An illusion? A tragedy? A blessing?
What is behind the scenes?
Another day... more deceptions... more events pending in the kingdom of your naiveness...
How many days more? How many more?
What for? What for...

No comments: