Thursday, December 6, 2007

One day

One day my dear... One day the wind will be roses... the sun a precious fun with which to cool my longing for poverty... One day the carpet of your hopes will become the celestial tune forgotten no more...
One day your smile will be carved on my veins for the next thousand lives and I will find you in every single one of those... I won't let you be without me... because you and I are meant to be just one... like many others without wanting to know it...
One day the bravery of my panaceas will take over the silence and then, on that precise moment, the saddest song in the world will have been created... and the entire universe will understand how it is possible to be eternally happy in the most profound melancholy...
One day Destiny will join us... and from then on, harmony and pureness will be the shield and the spear, the flower and the dew...
One day, there won't be more one day... because I will be with you...
One day, like this beautiful day covered with the snow of my solitude, with the power of my weaknesses , with the renounce of my disbelieves, I will be prepared...
One day... one day... my dear...

No comments: