Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Walls and Gold

The Rainbow is taking me... I can sense this... in the shape of the breeze... in the scent from my chimeras... in the greatness of those so many times forgotten... in the majesty of a decay more princess than serf...
Your were born with the gift of the eternal awareness... and you know the silence sounds much better with you...
But there are places without bridges among them... Is it possible to save someone who chose blindness? Is it possible to fight against walls of impenetrable hopes? Is it possible to refuse to learn how to caress the twilight? Is it possible to walk in an eternal renounce without having even tried it?
You see everything... because you chased the footsteps from golden hearts...
It is painful... so painful sometimes... but pain whispers you over and over again that it is in the appreciation of the darkness where the consciousness of Gods is... and the skies... and goodbyes... and the evergreen will of trying to pay homage to the abandoned ones...
How can they reproach what they want? How can make their obnoxious fears the source of their purity? How can they ruin the magnificence of something as big as a new born day?
I am strolling... with them... by the hand of sun, and the stars... bare and faithful... in the presence of those who dared giants and Cyclops... dancing on watery meadows and crying for being so happy...
I am on my way... no matter what... I am arriving at lands of regrets no more...
It was worth it... And now... the only thing I can say... is... thank you...

No comments: