Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Four Agreements. Selected Quotes VII

-Practice makes the master.
-Action is what makes the difference.
-You have to stand up and be a human. You have to honor the man or woman that you are. Respect your body, enjoy your body, love your body, feed, clean and heal your body. Exercise and do what makes your body feel good. This is a puja to your body and that is a communion between you and God.
-Your own body is a manifestation of God and if you honor your body everything will change for you. Then every action becomes a ritual.
-If you are impeccable with your word, if you don´t take anything personally, if you don´t make assumptions, if you always do your best, then you are going to have a beautiful life. You are going to control your life one hundred per cent.
-You must have a very strong will to keep these agreements because wherever we go we find that our path is full of obstacles. That´s why you need to be a great hunter, a great warrior who can defend  these Four Agreements with your life.
-I have fallen many times but I stood up and kept going. And I fell again and I kept going. I did not feel sorry for myself. I said: if I fall, I am strong enough, I am intelligent enough, I can do it. I stood up and kept going. I fell and I kept going and going and each time it became easier and easier. Yet, in the beginning it was so hard, so difficult. So if you fall, don´t judge. Do no give your Judge the satisfaction of turning you into a victim. No, be tough with yourself.
-If you break an agreement, begin again tomorrow, and again the next day. It will be difficult at first, but each day will be easier and easier until someday you will discover that your are ruling your life with these Four Agreements. And you will be surprised at the way your life has been transformed.

No comments: