Thursday, October 16, 2014

Wish I was here Memorable quotes

-"You have raised two incredible boys, Gabe.
They may not have quick answers or awards on their mantles. In fact neither one of them has a mantle. But they are incredible, with big, sensitive hearts. And right now, they need to know how much their father loves them.
Barbara used to help you with the hard part of parenting, right?
-She made everyone around her happy. She just brought out the best in me.
-I think if she were here right now she'd tell you that your boys will remember this time for the rest of their lives. It will shape who they are as men.
-You're going to make a great matriarch one day.
-I already am a great matriarch, Gabe. At least I am working on it.


-"Nothing in life will call upon us to be more courageous than facing the fact that it ends. But on the other side of heartbreak is wisdom"

-The things left unsaid stay with us forever.

-If there's a next time, I'll do better. So fast... try to remember how fast it goes.

No comments: