Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Your words hold a miracle by John Osteen. Quotes III

-Because You are my shepherd, Lord Jesus, I boldly say, I do not want! I do not lack. I do not have a care or any anxiety.
-I am not afraid because everything that comes to me must pass You first. You know everything because You are in front of me, leading me all the way.
-Wherever I go I can sense your divine presence, the divine influence of your spirit upon my life.
-In the midst of all the storms of life, all the confusion of life, all the turbulence of life, and all the troubles of life, I am abiding under the shadow of the Almighty.
-I will not have a negative confession and talk about my trouble, my sorrow, and all the things I do not understand. I will say what God's words say, I boldly confess that the Lord is my refuge and my fortress. The Lord is my God; in Him, will I trust.
-I am not afraid! I boldly declare it. I believe it in my heart and speak it with my mouth. All fear has to leave me.
-Now, the enemy is going to tell me that I am going to fall, my family is going to be destroyed, and tragedy is going to come.
-Father, your angels accompany me, defend me, and preserve me.
-Start stepping up to the dinner table and enjoying his blessings. You don't have to live in guilt and condemnation any longer; you don't have to go through life full of fear and worry.
-You are my light and my salvation. Who shall I fear?
-I am not dismayed because the Lord my God is with me wherever I go.
-To live your best life now requires that you believe you are a victor and not a victim.
-Many of us have already received the good things that god has given.
-Did you know that you can lose your blessings by ignorance as well as sin? My people are destroyed by a lack of knowledge.
-You are not going to keep your blessings, and you are not going to keep all the good things of God if you get passive.
-Don't give the enemy one thing God has given you.
-If you begin to change what you say, you will lose it.
-Say what God says about you.
-When the going gets tough, the tough get going.

No comments: