Monday, May 29, 2023

The 5 am club by Robin Sharma. Quotes V

 -I've learned the importance of being around only the highest quality, wherever I go. 

-My enterprises only offer services that ethically enrich our clients. 

-I spend my time in the most light-filled and inspiring of spaces and visit the most enchanting of places. 

-I only surround myself with human beings who fuel my joy, stoke my peace and excite me to become a better man. 

-Done is better than perfect. 

-Turn your I can'ts into I cans.

-Uplifting humankind is the master sport of business that the top 5% play. 

-You two each have a hero inside of you. You knew this as a child, before adults told you to limit your powers, shackle your genius, and betray the truths of your heart. 

-Adults are deteriorated children. When you were much younger, you understood how to live. Staring at stars filled you with delight. Running in a park made you feel alive. And chasing butterflies flooded you with joy. 

-For my part, I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of the stars makes me dream. 

No comments: