Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The monk who sold his Ferrari. Robin S. Sharma. Selected quotes I.

-Life is no brief candle for me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for the moment, and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations. George Bernard Shaw
-Sure I am that this day we are masters of our fate, that the task which has been set before us is not above our strength; that its pangs and toils are not beyond my endurance. As long as we have faith in our own cause and an unconquerable will to win, victory will not be denied us. Winston Churchill.
-In you deathbed you will never wish you spent more time at the office.
-Real generosity toward the future consists in giving all to what is present.
-Everything happens for a reason. Every event has a purpose and every setback its lesson. Failure is essential to personal expansion. Never regret your past. Rather, embrace it as the teacher that it is.
-Life is all about choices. One's destiny unfolds according to the choices one makes.
-Great dreamers' dreams are never fulfilled, they are always transcended. Alfred Lord Whitehead.
-How can you care for others if you cannot even care for yourself? How can you do good if you don't even feel good? I can't love you if I cannot love myself.
-When the student is ready, the teacher appears.
-It's only when you have opened your own heart that you can touch the hearts of others.

No comments: