Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Journey of souls by Michael Newton. Quotes III

-All my case work with the spirits of my subjects has convinced me there is no residence of terrible suffering for souls, except on Earth.
-There are not accidents in our lives.
-Our future destiny is influenced by a past from which we cannot escape, especially when we injure others.
-By conquering fear and taking risks, our karmic pattern adjusts to the effects of new choices.
-At the end of every life, rather than having a monster waiting to devour our souls, we serve as our most severe critic in front of teacher-guides. This is why karma is both just and merciful. With the help of our spiritual counselors and peers we decide on the proper mode of justice for our conduct.
-Souls must learn to cope in different ways with each new human being assigned to them.
-After those entities who meet us during our homecoming have dispersed, we are ready to be taken to a space of healing. I think of the healing station as a field hospital for damaged souls coming off Earth's battlefields.
-My very expression, who I am as a being, was affected by the brain and body I occupied.
-The shower of healing is only a prelude for the rehabilitation of returning souls.
-I talk to Amephus (my guide) about the sad and happy times of the life I have finished. I know I made mistakes, but she is so kind to me. We laugh and cry together while I reminisce. Then we discuss all the things I didn't do that I might have done with my life. But in the end it's okay. She knows I must rest in this beautiful world. I am going to relax. I don't care if I ever go back to Earth again because my real home is here.
-What you became is not how you started. We chose your parents carefully.
-There is an agreement with our advisers. We agree... not to remember... other lives. The new life must be... taken seriously. Without having old memories, our advisers say there is less preoccupation for... trying to... avenge the past... to get even for the wrongs done to you.
-It's not a total blackout. We get flashes from dreams... during times of crisis... people have an inner knowing of what direction to take when it is necessary. And sometimes your friends can fudge a little...

No comments: