Sunday, November 3, 2019

Life after life by R. A. Moody. Quotes

-What has amazed me since the beginning of my interest are the great similarities in the reports, despite the fact that they come from people of highly varied religious, social, and educational backgrounds.
-What have you done with your life that is sufficient?
-It was like looking through a volume of my entire life and being able to do it within seconds. It just flashed before me like a motion picture that goes tremendously fast.
-I could see all of my loved ones who had died: my mother, my father, my sister, and others.
-I never wanted to leave the presence of this being.
-After this, I don't have my doubts anymore. I know there is life after death.
-The dying man may meet with other departed spirits whom he knew while in life.

No comments: