Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adorations

Shades around... while magic is flowing through skies of harmony. Once, you dared to try to touch soft scents...
That day, keeps very far away and your soul, remains silent in the middle of your weariness.
Hopes, hopes. What such a beautiful word! 
They build your spirit all the time. Even when you are thinking that everything is lost, even on those moments where landscapes are grey and there is just and apparent emptiness.
Symbology. May be that's the right word. Try to learn about it. Don't refuse to adore Death because Death tastes of Life and you, us, them, are Death.
Madness, follows us to the Sanctuary. The final station, destination before being able to carry out our real path. Be mad, become a mad, think as a mad, behave like that...
Oh, God, thanks for everything. I'm so happy. I got it. I was able to read between the lines and for the first time, I am nearly able to celebrate any day, any day, as the best to say goodbye...
I'm on my way... on my way.
Thanks, thanks...

No comments: