Monday, August 9, 2010

Evergreen Blues

36th Chorus


Falling off in wind.


I got the San Francisco
blues
Bluer than misery
I got the San Francisco blues
Bluer than Eternity
     I gotta  go on home
     Fine me
     Another
     Sanity


 I got the San Francisco 
 blues
Bluer than heaven's gate,
   mate,
I got the San Francisco blues
Bluer than the blue paint,
  Saint,-
  I better move on home
 Sleep in
  My golden 
  Dream again
                                 JACK KEROUAC. San Francisco Blues.

Heaven is just one kiss away... Sunset people... I am just seeking you... The legend says, it is just in the twilight when all the angels gather, in silence, talking with there wings, whispering to us the paths to touch the skies... where the stars are looking in our eyes...
Yes, Heaven is just one kiss away...
  ...

No comments: