Thursday, December 21, 2023

The 5 am club by Robin Sharma. Quotes XL

 -Our gifts don't increase when we stay in our safety circles. 

-Challenge and stretch your capacities past the normal. 

-Dream big. Start small. Begin now. 

-Why be alive if you are not going to be totally alive?

-I took myself too seriously. 

-Self-care is essential to self-love. 

-This day is priceless. All the money in the world will not bring it back again. And so, I seize it, and I savor it and I honor it. 

-It's only misfits, oddballs, and eccentrics that change our world. 

-Being successful without feeling soulful is the biggest of defeats. 

-I own my things but they don't own me. 

-You enter the magic of life and begin to experience outright bliss daily once you reclaim the inherent power that lurks in your core. And when you don't postpone being grateful for even the tiniest of everyday graces. You will become a magnet for miracles when you begin being a magician of sorts. 

-Getting back to being more innocent brings the magic back to our lives. 

-Your heart is always wiser than your head. 

-To know ever-increasing amounts of happiness, trust what makes you feel happy. 

-Your heart knows where you need to be. 

-Follow your joy. Only be around those people who fuel your joy. Only perform those pursuits that feed your bliss. Only be in those places that make you feel most alive. 

No comments: