Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Angels in my hair by Lorna Byrne. Memorables quotes II

-When he died the angels were there with him and especially the Angel of Death, as were some members of his family who had gone before him, and they all gently took Mark straight to Heaven.
-I am watching angels kneeling beside people, holding them in their arms, being with them, whispering in their ears that they will be all right.
-I walked back to work that day knowing that every man, woman, and child has that good, that love,  that joy inside of them. I believe one day all that goodness will overcome all the bad and the human race will evolve triumphantly, body and soul united.
-Prayer is extremely powerful: when we pray we don't pray alone; our guardian angel  always prays with us and so do any other angels who may be with us at the time. Even loved ones who are already in Heaven join with us when we pray.
-Sometimes we pray without even realizing we are doing so, especially when we are thinking of a loved one who is sick or a friend with difficulties. When a prayer comes from the depths of our being it is incredibly powerful, and a person's religion or creed doesn't come into it: God hears the prayers of all his children equally.
-All of God's angels are with you all the time.
-The baby's soul already knows if its mother will miscarry. Regardless of what happens, the baby's soul still loves its parents and will always be by their side. It will be there to help them through life. If you have ever lost a baby, never forget that that little baby's soul chose you to be its mother or father. It actually chose you before it was even conceived; that little soul loves you and was full of joy that you were able to conceive it.
-The little souls told me to let their mother know that they have always been around her and would always be with her.
-When the time comes for you to pass over, those five little souls will have their hands stretched out to you to bring you to Heaven as well.
-I was traveling through a tunnel of silver and gold, an enormous tunnel made of shiny white angels. I couldn't see the end of the tunnel as its path curved. I knew without being told that I was on my way to Heaven, and I felt no fear, just tremendous joy.
-I turned back to the angel and said: "No matter how much I love Joe and the children, I still don't want to go back to the human world. Why would I go? Here I am in the presence of God. Here I am perfect in every way. I feel unbelievably alive; I feel no pain and no sadness of any kind. Why do I have to go back?

No comments: