Thursday, May 30, 2019

Win Forever by Pete Carroll. Quotes VIII

-Being supportive would be crucial. Our always enduring will to be positive and hold on to the belief that something good was just about to happen, no matter how dire the circumstances, would truly prove to be worthwhile.
-I am very lucky that I have a job that I love doing and am so passionate about, but I also realize that I still am a part of a larger world.
-We have the power to create our own reality.
-When it comes to leadership and performance the basic principles are almost universal.
-The discipline comes when you consistently stay in touch with your vision.
-I know myself so well that if I miss my first ten shots, you had better look out, because I know I am going to make my next ten.
-When you truly know yourself, you have the best change of using your strengths to your best advantage.
-Compete to make yourself valuable at whatever you're doing.
-Your first job experiences may not be what you have dreamed about, but there is intrinsic value in a job well done.
-Listen to your heart, trust your intuition, and allow yourself to be fascinated by the adventure to find the real you.
-Life is never about singular moments because they are never enough to sustain pure happiness.
-Life is about the journey.
-When I am asked about what I will miss the most, it will be the people.
-The beauty of life is that it doesn't stop.
-The first meeting I held included everyone in the organization. I wanted them to know that everyone was an important part of the team.
-I believed that setting the bar extremely high was necessary and appropriate for putting our new program in motion.
-Games were determined not by how you start, but how you finish.
-We have the power to direct and redirect our lives and the opportunities that surround us, but first we have to acknowledge the power that resides in our thoughts and visions.

No comments: