Monday, August 12, 2019

Geoffroy - Raised By Wolves (Official Video)





I was lost now I'm found,
I'm sustained by the sound,
Of the angels singing me to sleep,
While my feet are leaving the ground,
Am I dead? Or am I dreaming instead?
A cornucopia of opiates have flooded my head
I'm insane, I am smart,
All it takes, is a spark, to ignite my bad intentions,
And do what I do best to your heart,
Don't be fooled I was raised by the wolves,
Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules
I will never spill
(spill my blood for you)
You have let me down
(one too many times)
Someway somehow, we've fallen out,
Caught in between my enemies,
No way not now, I won't back down,
I draw the line at you and me,
Your what I started, now disregarded,
One day they'll see, it was always me
Due to mistakes, I have made to the state,
I

No comments: