Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Destinty of souls by Michael Newton. Quotes VIII

-"Through us, not from us, comes a life force of all knowing love and knowledge."
-"There are many physical worlds similar to Earth. We call them pleasure worlds and suffering worlds."
-Original scenes from all our lives never leave our memory as souls.
-For the spiritual hypnotherapist there are two forces operating in regression. On the one hand, we have the soul mind at work with its great storehouse of past life and spiritual life memories. On the other side, we also have the conscious memories of a current body engaged in descriptive imagery while the subject is in hypnosis.
-Attitudes and beliefs from the soul mind do affect the biological mind.
-There are countless other elements involving thought sequencing which we bring into our host body from hundreds of former lives.
-The average subject has led past lives as Caucasians, Orientals and Africans with no heredity connections.
-"I see my parents. They stop what they are doing and drift over the short space between our two clusters to embrace me and whisper encouragement. Finally, I reach my own group and everyone es welcoming me back."
-"The whole time I have been gone seems like a brief trip down to the corner grocery store to buy a carton of milk."
-"Teachers have infinite patience because time is meaningless."
-It is a standard learning imperative that we begin to study our past lives in depth right away.
-People who tell me they don't belong on Earth need to be taken seriously.
-"The thick line is like the trunk of a tree and the smaller ones are the branches. I know the thick one was my main path. The old man is pointing at that line and scolding me a bit about taking a dead end branch."
-"He shows me the first page with a universe of millions of galaxies."
-In our session together my subject learned her soul has a tendency to prejudge serious events in her life in a negative manner. In many past lives there was always a nagging thought that whatever decision she made in a crisis would be the wrong one.
-The function of the smaller library screens is for monitoring past and current time on Earth on a continuing basis.

No comments: