Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Destiny of souls by Michael Newton. Quotes XII

-We mistakenly assume people who choose to live alone are lonely when actually they have rich lives that are calm, reflective and productive. Connecting with someone for whom you have no feelings just for the sake of not being alone is more lonely than being by yourself.
-If you soulmate is supposed to appear they will come into your life, often when you least expect it.
-One of the greatest motivations for souls to incarnate is the opportunity for expression in physical form.
-"Now I see he was an acquaintance in the spirit world from another group. It was no accident we bumped into each other that day. He was sent to me."
-It is my custom to take subjects into the spirit world after death from their last life so they will not miss the natural wonders of normal spirit world entry.
-Souls are met by their guides and and friends from the spirit world at the appropriate time and place. Each soul requires their own rate of ascension, which includes orientation stops and energy rejuvenation, even if they are returning to the same soul group.
-You would think that the time we spend in the spirit world should eliminate all residual effects of our past life experiences. In most cases it does but, as I have said, some people do carry physical and emotional body imprints from one life to the next. This is especially true if that imprint bears upon a particular karmic lesson in the life to come.
-Many soulmates have a preparation class just before their next incarnation.
-One aspect of this prep class might also include two soulmates going off alone and sending visual image to each other of what they will look like in their new human bodies and under what circumstances they are going to meet.
-"I was permitted to see my wife in the screening room for the next life. She was an attractive aerobics instructor who I would meet in a gym. I studied her body and facial features carefully because I didn't want to mess up our meeting, as I had done in my prior life. The scent of her body bathed in sweat was embedded in my mind... her gestures... her smile... and most of all her eyes. The moment I saw her in this life it was like tow magnets pulling together."

No comments: