Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Knight. My story. By Bobby Knight. Quotes XI

-A lot of times over the years I have walked back to the hotel after a game-day shooting practice and let the team ride the bus back without me. I've always enjoyed walking.
-Of all the coaches I met from foreign countries, Antonio Diaz Miguel and Kondrashin were my favorites.
-I coach basketball. That's no stress. What a brain surgeon or a heart surgeon does everyday is stress.
-The score of the game has never meant a whole lot to me where carelessness was concerned.
-If you decide to go, you are not coming back here.
-We are failing in college basketball if a kid who leaves us at twenty-two is not really well prepared to enter post-basketball life, whether that is after a career in the pros or without one.
-My game is educating kids.
-I've always laughed at people who talk about how complicated the game we teach is. If a kid can play, he can play, and age doesn't really have a lot to do with that.

No comments: